Wednesday 22 September 2010

Blog future plan

Recently I have decided to create some content here on my blog,
after some thought decision has been made to do some cool things for alfresco that there are none on internet or the one that exist are not very nice.
One of my first ideas are to create Alfresco browser integration with google docs , like share has.
Jboss install instruction.
So if you have any ideas at all, please help me decide. I need 10 ideas for start up, and I have only a few good.

3 comments:

  1. Could be very useful some post about document capture whit some opensource tool or maybe kofax or another

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ my job I have integrated Vividata ocr software to alfresco, so you can convert jpg...to pdf using OCR soft. Digital signing in alfresco is very interesting too ...

    PS: thanks for idea.

    ReplyDelete